Partners & Projects
Ove the last three decades, we have been engaged in more than 25 business areas with projects around the globe.
We adhere to the philosophy of kaizen . . . the principle of never-ending improvements. We believe solutions to today's intractable problems can best (perhaps only) be achieved in collaboration with likeminded partners. Our network includes organizations/professionals in 20 countries.
We focus on three areas:
- SetaTech Global (Miami) - ecological solutions for agriculture, home
gardening, and oil remediation
- FireStarters - international projects/creativity on steroids
life with dementia/Alzheimer's disease through ediucation and services
- Youth Parliament in the U.S. and in Denmark to engage young people
(who cannot yet vote) in the decision making process about issues that
matter to them; cf. The Idea Factory
SOCIAL CHANGE PROJECTS
- Kay Management - improving lives - health, safety, literacy, and
education - of girls/women in Kenya (and beyond)
- Start A Library Trust (Kenya) -having already built 250 libraries and
having many more to go
- Nordic Bildung - education and informing the general population
by building trust and achieving consensus about issues that impact our
common future though a novel form of conversation/dialogue; this
ASK us here if you want to know more about these issues/projects or want us to introduce you to the players . . . and even more so, we would be delighted if you might consider playing a role yourself in any one of these activities/projects - at any level, incl. advisory capacity.